Leads sales for North America Talent Acquisition and Learn, deliver go-to-market strategy, drives deal execution and customer retention, and supports solution design & effectiveness in partnership with the offering team, enables and supports market's and support IBM software & IBM consulting resources.
Above Market Subject Matter Expert Required Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures in the Talent Analytics and Learn areas.
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for markets in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning, Coaching
- Experienced with social selling tools
- Managing Profitability
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.