Pitch Marketing & Operations Analyst Summary
Pitch, the PC co-creation center was developed with a focus on beauty with the intention to create a game changing approach and process for ideation and co-creation, in order to deliver bigger, better, faster initiatives and breakthrough innovations.
Through co-creation the center offers marketers and other functions an experience inspired by design and creativity. The innovation lab is operated by an experienced team of beauty insiders and a management team experienced in leading some of the world’s biggest personal care brands.
Provide support for Pitch on a variety of key processes to help deliver oxygen for the for the Marketing team. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure to Pay (P2P) Support
- Be Ariba and DCIW ninjas – serve as P2P process subject matter experts
- Shepherd the Ariba purchase requisition / DO process on behalf of PC USA teams in a timely manner
- Create accurate and complete purchase requisitions in Ariba on behalf of Requesters, working closely with procurement to ensure proper reflection in our systems
- Work directly with 3 rd Party vendors in any invoices / estimates that are non-compliant
- Lead GR process for teams as invoices are received. Raise and resolve any invoice disputes in DCIW
- Liaise with Sodexo and the ETS team to ensure the facilities is being run as per expectations
- Track the punhclists and work with the Sodexo facilities team to ensure completion
- Ensure the building/department costs are in line with the forecast
- Budget tracking and forecasting
- Responsible for monthly tracking the NY budget and forecasting
- Responsible for tracking workshop costs
- Analyze monthly finance reports including Sodexo billing.
- Be the key point of contact for the central finance team in London
- Other assistance as needed during events/ workshops, at the discretion of the Pitch director
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of previous-related experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.). Great Excel knowledge is a must.
- Ariba, DCIW, additional P2P systems knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and follow through with attention to detail
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law