The DePuy Synthes family of companies is hiring for a Plan Excellence PMO Senior Manager to be located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, Monument, CO, or New Jersey locations.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Lead the innovation and implementation of transformational planning solutions across DePuy Synthes, aligned with the J&J Global Plan strategy and the J&J and DePuy Synthes Supply Chain visions. Develop concepts, informed by current best-thinking and deep insights, into a customer-focused, value-adding portfolio. Ensure the successful execution of the portfolio through the development and leadership of a high performing US PMO team and effective collaboration with key stakeholders.
DePuy Synthes Global PLAN leadership and teams, DePuy Synthes Supply Chain leadership and teams, US Commercial leadership and teams, US and Global IT leadership and teams, Corporate Governance Boards, Enterprise Centre of Excellence, Enterprise Supply Chain leadership and teams.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a project portfolio to ensure unmet customer and business needs, deep insights and thought-leadership are reflected in the DePuy Synthes PLAN portfolio.
• Develop and maintain a strategic, multi-year planning roadmap for DePuy Synthes US PLAN, ensuring interdependencies between roadmap items are understood and planned for.
• Lead all aspects of the portfolio life-cycle; from individual project conception to completion, in conjunction with DePuy Synthes Supply Chain, Commercial and IT teams.
• Maintain and continually improve a portfolio governance process with can measure all elements of PMO effectiveness in portfolio innovation and execution.
• Develop and lead a high-performing US PMO team with a focus on leadership, talent development and performance management.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the portfolio. Work with Supply Chain leadership to effectively respond to critical issues as they arise.
• Work with Plan Excellence leadership to develop a high performing, value-adding Plan Excellence organisation, with a focus on transforming DePuy Synthes Supply Chain performance through the development of technical, process and people capabilities of the DePuy Synthes Plan organisation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
• Project Management certification (IPMA or PMI), or Planning qualifications – APICS or equivalent are required
• Masters or MBA Qualification, and Green Belt or Black Belt six-sigma certification are preferred
• 8+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience is required in: Medical Device or pharmaceutical industry - Electronics Supply Chain expertise is also acceptable.
• Excellent financial acumen is required
• Current Supply Chain thought leadership is required
• Has excellent influencing, negotiation, cultural awareness, and stakeholder engagement skills are required
• Has the ability to work at both a macro and micro level is required
• Has excellent organizational skills, ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions, and applies systems-thinking approach to lead solution development is required
• Has a proactive leadership approach with demonstrated skills in delivering major programs on time and within budget is required
• Can effectively lead, inspire and develop a global team to innovate and deliver a complex project portfolio is required
• ERP / Planning Systems knowledge is preferred
• Travel up to 25% both domestically and internationally is required. Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Indiana-WarsawOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID