Planned Maintenance Power Generation Residual Sales Administrator No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs. Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job. This is what we call Working Right. Cummins is looking for an extraordinary
Planned Maintenance Power Generation Residual Sales Administrator in New Hudson, MI. As part of Cummins, we will add to your current skills by providing training, encouragement and growth within a teamwork environment. We invest in your professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current on industry standards and products. You will gain valuable knowledge of the diesel engine industry and skills that will last a lifetime . A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in Cummins tradition of exceptional service. Our employees are dedicated to delivering the "Best Every Time, Every Day" with the goal of earning customers for life! We take pride in providing an unmatched high caliber of service and support for Cummins engines, generators, filters, and related products that serve the varied needs of our customers. Crucial to accomplishing this is the energy and commitment of Cummins employees to the company. Job Summary:
Responsible for supporting Power Generation Field Service personnel in quotation of additional service opportunities found during the completion of Planned Maintenance Service and communicating to customer. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Service Supervisors, Parts Professionals and Technicians to validate quote for customer.
- Review all upcoming Planned Maintenance work orders for any open recommended repair quotes from prior Planned Maintenance Service event.
- Notify appropriate Service Manager when accepted quotes are received.
- Review established maintenance guidelines to ensure customer has been notified and/or quoted for recommended maintenance intervals on equipment.
- Follow up with customer on all residual repair quotes within 15, 30, 45 and 60 days of original quotation.
- Maintain records of all quotations requiring follow up.
- Document accepted and rejected quotes, providing detailed explanation.
- Receive and review fluid analysis results and work with appropriate technical resource in order to provide customer quotation based on recommended actions.
- Input site survey data into BMS.
- High School diploma.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related program, a plus.
- Experience in automotive, power generation or service industry.
- Customer Service experience.
- Proficient experience with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong communications skills - active listening, note taking, writing and speaking.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to new concepts and procedures.
- Ability to upsell and overcome "No" from customer.
- Strong technical aptitude or proven experience.
- Demonstrate commitment to creative thinking for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management and priority setting.
- Take a proactive role in the continual improvement of the Planned Maintenance processes and field service initiatives.
- Ability to work through conflict and use effective problem solving techniques.
- Develop a positive relationship between service supervisors, technicians, parts professionals and the customer.
- Actively contribute to a team atmosphere.
Cummins and E-verify
- Lead by example.
- Follow through on commitments and encourage teamwork.
- Excellent customer support skills
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate customer needs, follow through and implement (new) processes.
- Encourage input and creative thinking.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify.
Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.