This position is a valued member of a team in the DSD Planning and Logistics Services department. They must ensure daily routing for all distribution types are accurate, timely, and achieve optimal cost parameters. The Distribution Planner I's purpose is to create the most cost effective and efficient delivery solutions possible. A Distribution Planner I provides superior customer service and drives positive business results through collaboration with business partners and consistent and successful execution of all planning processes.
• Ensure data integrity, planning session quality, and process compliance, and provide effective and efficient distribution planning.
• Ability to become an expert on the end to end Distribution Planning systems to ensure the integrity and application of our standardized processes.
• Support our strategic partnership with Sales and Operations teams.
• Actively participate in the development, implementation, and validation of standard processes.
• Assist DP2 with providing effective training for new Distribution Planning team members.
• Assist DP2/DP Supervisor on projects that transform and continuously improve the Distribution Planning function.
• Provide coverage for the Distribution Planning Center as necessary.
• Communication & Collaboration
• Management & Utilization of Data
• Problem Solving & Data Analysis
• Process Management
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Previous planning experience strongly preferred.
- Expected to achieve intermediate skill level in Tableau, Access, Excel, Word and SAP through job training.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.