Planner Level I -in Oro Valley, Arizona 85755
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Planner Level I position in Oro Valley, AZ. This is a long term temporary opportunity. Working as a Planner Level I you will be scheduling and coordinating the flow of materials through production to ensure on time delivery. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Planner Level I position include:
- Plans material requirements to support production, service and sales based on ERP requirements, to ensure manufacturing flow is not interrupted or delayed due to shortages and sales orders can be filled, while also minimizing inventory levels and scrap.
- Schedules work order on ERP system and coordinate their release with manufacturing.
- Reschedules work orders, based on changing requirements and material availability.
- Monitors shop floor activities to ensure promise dates are met. Expedites work orders as necessary.
- Assists with the collection and reporting of data for Supply Chain metrics.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly planning processes and activities to meet all objectives.
- BA/BS in business or related field OR equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Prior planning background
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- A minimum of one year of directly related experience as a Planner is required without a Bachelor degree.
This is long term opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Planner Level I in Oro Valley, Arizona or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.