00069567The Distribution Planner II will be designated to support one to two market units (MU), provide data analysis to improve DP1 efficiencies and support assigned projects.
Position is responsible for:
• Regularly performing data/process analysis which supports effective and efficient distribution planning. Ex: Leverage Vehicle Telematics and other sources to drive Continuous Improvement.
• Providing OJT training for the Distribution Planner I position, as well as training for other Distribution Planning initiatives as requested.
• Developing, maintaining and distribute regular reports on KBI’s and other performance indicators.
• Performing regular audits on data integrity, i.e., Outlet Master, daily DSD planning, load creation, quality control indicators, etc.
• Executing specialized functions which support Distribution Planning data integrity such as: maintenance of key planning fields in the company’s outlet database and other supporting software applications (i.e., Shortrec, LEO, POD, Telematics PvA Report , etc.).
• Managing special projects or specific processes supporting effective and efficient planning.
• Initiating frequent communication routines and collaborating with DC Management teams to ensure effective and on-time daily DSD Planning which support PSS Field Operations in assigned Market Unit(s).
• Providing relief coverage for the Distribution Planner I position for daily DSD planning of product for delivery, ensuring that maximum efficiencies/lowest possible cost delivery methods are applied to all DSD planned loads.
• Assuming selected roles and routines (limited and as directed) for the Distribution Planning Supervisor during periods of absence.
Providing effective training; both DP1 OJT and DSD Planning initiatives:
• Execute new DP1 training plans when assigned:
- Software applications (Basis Apps, Shortrec/LEO, SAP/POD, Telematics PvA Report, etc.)
- PSE Intro and training, The Pulse
• Plan and execute periodic team training assignments
2. Improving Customer Satisfaction Survey results (Quality Assurance)
• Validate all loads were sent to POD time requirements.
• Continually audit the DC Planning Notes for quality.
• Collaborate with the Distribution Planning Supervisor to implement agreed upon action items.
3. Improving Distribution Planning Efficiency and Effectiveness
• Utilize Telematics PvA and Trend Data reporting to achieve routes per hour goals
through collaboration with the Distribution Center(s).
4. Improving Productivity Results vs. Prior Year
• Improve and optimize Cases-per-Hour (CPH) performance vs. prior by monitoring the Field Ops Scorecard.
• Achieve miles per route plan vs. actual goals by partnering with a DP1 and utilizing the Telematics PvA report to monitor performance for each of their locations.
• Perform root cause analysis for negative variance trends.
• Collaborate with DP1’s to implement potential planning changes to enhance planning effectiveness.
RequirementsHigh School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
1 year Planning or Analytical experience, 2 – 3 preferred
APICS Certification preferred
15% Travel required
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.