Supply Chain Planner III will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the production master schedule for multiply production facilities that meets all actual production and demand requirements, as well as meeting customer service levels. Also is knowledgeable and can perform the duties of purchasing of full goods and distribution requirement planning. - Strategic Planning: Establishes and oversees the Development of production plans and schedules that meet the customer demands, and production capacity for multiply production facilities utilizing the 'SAP Production and Capacity Modules' - Prepare and sequence Production schedules for the following week. Stay in constant communications with assigned plants to ensure execution of schedule. - Maintain and update daily the SAP release/schedule production orders for each assigned plant. - Maintain PP and MRP profiles to ensure the integrity of the SAP Production and Capacity Modules are fully utilized. - Forecast Non Trade sales - Knowledge of CCE production environment to analyze systems suggested production requirements for reasonableness - Sequence flavors and packages to maximize efficiencies while minimizing operating cost. - Review and analyze line capacity to determine if alternative sourcing is required - If over capacity coordinate within the department to ensure consistent supply. - Maintain system parameters for production scheduling. - Work to ensure that Working Capital targets are achieved on produced full goods - Coordinate with SC Planners I (DRP) on product needs - Assist Demand Manager with 'New Product Launches' on produced full goods - Conduct weekly production schedule meetings with respective Production Center.
- High School Diploma required
- 3 - 5 years of manufacturing plant experience or planning
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Experience with computers is required. Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and SAP is necessary
- Ability to define problem, collect data, estblish facts and draw vaild conclusions
- Experience with DRP and Purchasing of Full Goods.
- Must have strong written and verbal communciation skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- APICS certifications preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.