Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about. Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days! Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen Description and Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
- Continuously improve supply chain projects and processes
- Identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options with intent to implement solutions.
- Monitor/ report plant supply plans and raw material levels to meet inventory/ turn goals
- Create relationships with team members; share knowledge and lead team activities
- Support global effort to cleanse ERP data
- Degree required within fields of Accounting, Applied Economics, Finance, Business, Operations Management, or Supply Chain.
- Quick learner, able to work in a demanding environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and accurate with analysis
- Inquisitive nature for problem-solving