The DePuy Synthes family of companies is hiring for a Planning Analyst to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction is the Joint Reconstruction business offering orthopaedic devices, solutions and supplies for hip, knee and extremity reconstruction, in addition to cement and operating room products.
The Planning Analyst will be responsible for providing support to Production Planning & Logistics (PP&L organization, via generation of procurement, production planning & analytics reports. This role is also responsible for the simplification and standardization of planning tools. The planning analyst role will serve as the primary point of contact for KPI’s & Metrics development and reporting.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creation of Daily/Weekly/ Monthly/Annual PP&L Reports & Metrics & Dashboards
• Coordination with End to End Planners and Value Stream Owners to review reports/metrics on a weekly/ monthly basis
• Understand, Track and Communicate Performance /Trends
• Provides project support for process and metrics standardization initiatives, performs as site lead for global implementations
• Support Planning Production Order Release
• Reviews support documents for scheduling such as route sheets, enters all requirements into the planning system or process as required.
• Responsible for procurement and planning Master Data accuracy and system update (Department Data Lead)
• Prepares production / planning reports as required. Analyzes month end activity to determine the need for forecast modification. Recommends revisions.
• Prepares schedules and ensures timely completion of work orders for manufacturing processes
• Monitors and identify opportunities for improving lead time improvement.
• Establishes effective communication with various groups such as customers, sales offices, and/or plant production departments as required. Monitors work orders from start to ensure the on time delivery of products.
• Ensures systems data integrity and accuracy of signals
• Drives Lean / Six Sigma Improvement Kaizens or Opportunities.
• 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• Able to execute in an ERP systems concept required
• Data Mining/Reporting skills through MS-Excel (or equivalent) required
• Experience on Advance Planning systems (APS/APO/OMP) preferred
• Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) or Six Sigma and/or Lean certification preferred
• A minimum of 2 years related experience is required
• Planning, purchasing, or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry preferred
• Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
• Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
• Accuracy with attention to detail
• Proactive approach
• Persuading and influencing others
• Can drive continuous process improvements.
• Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Able to work with limited supervision
• Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
• Up to 10% travel both domestically and internationally is requiredPrimary Location
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function