MISSION AND CULTURE OF PRUDENTIAL
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together to create a better future for our customers and our communities around the globe. As one of the most recognizable financial services companies in the world, our employees are building on our 140-year history of financial strength with a focus on innovation and transformation to meet tomorrow’s most complicated challenges. We are committed to the growth and development of our employees. This includes providing talent mobility across the organization, as well as supporting continuous education through tuition reimbursement, in-house review courses and company sponsored training programs. We see our business success as a direct result of our talent. We are renowned for our diverse culture and our continued efforts to give back to the communities where we live and work.
FINANCE OPPORTUNITY IN PGIM
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading strategies and solutions to clients. With offices located in 16 countries across five continents, PGIM is among the top 10 largest asset managers in the world with over $1 trillion in assets under management. Each business maintains its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on delivering investment returns for clients. The PGIM businesses offer investors a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies, including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial mortgages and real estate.
The Private Capital Finance and Strategy (PCFS) team currently has an opening for a Planning & Analysis Specialist. PCFS is the finance team for PGIM Real Estate Finance and Prudential Capital Group, the global private capital businesses of PGIM. This candidate will support senior leadership and other business partners in measuring and evaluating the financial performance of the business through revenue and expense reporting, assessing the potential impact of strategic initiatives, and forecasting capital.
· Analyze and present monthly P&L results and understand key business drivers to prior periods and the forecast
· Provide financial modeling and analytical support for new product launches and other strategic initiatives and present financial implications
· Support the multi-year forecast and actuals reporting of capital for PCG and PGIM REF; liaising with Treasurers as needed
· Enhance reporting with forward-looking and insightful information
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of key financial deliverables
· Preparation of monthly AUM reconciliation and reporting
· Assist in business specific projects as needed
· Emphasis on process efficiency, data validation, and documentation
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 3-5 years of prior work experience in a Planning/Forecasting or Financial Reporting role
• Strong understanding of the financial services industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; conceptual thinker
• Demonstrate curiosity; show interest in learning about the business
• Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to partner with various levels of management
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Requires a high ethical standard, and an ability to work with confidential information
• Strong working knowledge of Excel; experience with Oracle, Essbase, OBI, and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.