Plant Administrators, we're looking for you!
Fulltime, Monday through Friday schedules!
Airgas USA, LLC, is looking for a Plant Administrator to work out of our Anchorage, Alaska fill plant. A TYPICAL DAY
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Don't expect a boring desk job! Our hourly Plant Administrators are at the core of our fill plant operations. You will be responsible for cylinder invoicing, transferring, manifesting, ordering, and inventory adjustments.
- You will enter and process daily paperwork and production records, prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, and assist the Plant Manager in various duties and tasks.
- This is a fast paced environment. A successful Plant Administrator will be flexible, able to multitask, and pay attention to detail in everything he or she does.
We offer incentives and bonuses including healthcare coverage for employees and their families including a retirement saving plan with a company match. You will receive paid holidays, vacation, sick time, disability, life insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement and so much more. WHAT YOU'LL NEED
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
- High school diploma or G.E.D. - Two-year college degree (preferred);
- Adequate computer skills;
- 5 years of administration experience
- Basic product knowledge of welding, safety, gasses, and supplies (not required);
- and 2 years of customer service/sales experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.