Are you ready to lead a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? Move your Career forward with Airgas as a Plant Administrator at our Bellmawr, NJ facility!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel.
As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
The Plant Administrator serves as a primary administrative operations contact providing support and coordination to a Plant location which may include answering phones and assisting customers with questions, data investigation, and with the reporting and maintaining of documentation. Documentation includes the processing of all shipment tickets, daily production records, billing, material planning, purchase orders and inventory and quality control records.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have:
- Interacts with customers both within the Plant and over the phone and provides assistance with accounts and inventory as needed.
- Answers phones and respond to customer requests. Provides customers with product and service information.
- Serves as the go-to person for office inquiries and customer service.
- Researches customer issues as it pertains to invoicing, cylinder balances, or any other account information.
- Organizes Plant administrative operations, procedures, and filing systems.
- Creates, processes, and receives customer purchase orders.
- Data entry of customer accounts, contract maintenance and pricing, and entry of customer credits into SAP.
- Assists in maintaining, weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Schedules shipments with third party vendors
- The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:
- High School Diploma or GED Required. Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Prior administrative support experience preferably in the welding or gas industry and/or supporting operations and/or sales. In lieu of experience, may consider additional education beyond the minimum required as a trade-off.
- Prior experience using SAP and/or databases a plus.
- Exhibits customer focused behavior such as building positive relationships and strives to understand customer's needs, both internal and external.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to adjust communication method based on customer situation. Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
- A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Math skills to include the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position's responsibilities.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more...!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.