Mentor Worldwide L.L.C. is recruiting for a Plant Controller located in Irving, Texas.
Mentor Worldwide L.L.C., is a trusted global leader in aesthetic medicine among both consumers and clinicians by providing a broad range of innovative, science and clinical-based solutions to maintain, enhance, and restore self-esteem and quality of life. The company has products and services in three areas of aesthetics: breast (augmentation and reconstruction), body and face.
The Plant Controller will be a key player in the plant management team providing key analysis and insights to guide decision making, as well as taking a leadership role in challenging the plant to improve financial performance. He/she will provide strong leadership and partnership to the local plant finance team to ensure the financial accounting and reporting needs of the plant are met to enable the plant management team to meet their financial goals and objectives. He/she will also ensure all plant accounting/reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with US GAAP Accounting Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley and accounting policies/ procedures of Johnson and Johnson. The Plant Controller directs accounting activities including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost accounting, capital budgeting and analysis, cash flow and project analyses, risk assessment and planning for the site and associated manufacturing departments and functional areas. Additionally, he/she will manage employees in the Accounting Department and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of activities as well as carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Interviews, hires and trains employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversee monthly financial close, reports and certify financial results in support full SOX compliance.
- Provide financial guidance and analysis to plant operations in support of day-to-day financial management and long term business planning.
- Work with the plant management team to develop and implement business plan objectives.
- Oversee CAR preparations and reviews.
- Develop and monitors operating budgets; develops and implements reports required for cost control, operating plans, and forecasts.
- Perform controllership duties to ensure accurate statement of finances, and maintain adequate custody of company assets. Function as local audit liaison with responsibility for internal control.
- Perform financial and operations analysis of plant functions. Analyze operating variances; develop and implement corrective procedures for plant operations.
- Through delegates review ongoing cycle count of inventory as necessary, to support accurate statement of inventory.
- Manage payroll/time keeping function.
- Oversee and/or perform necessary procedures to ensure the accuracy of cost standards development.
- Initiate and conducts annual budgeting process, including; preparation of templates, distribution of preliminary information, working with managers in documenting budgeted line items, and consolidating department budgets.
- Initiate, develop, and monitor new ideas and views on financial reporting, production improvements and fiscal controls.
- Personally or through delegates, review and analyze appropriate cost impact of all engineering change orders processed.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- CPA or CMA designation is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of finance and/or accounting experience is required
- Prior people management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment performing cost accounting duties is preferred
- Must have strong financial analysis and systems skills
- Advanced excel skills preferred
- Must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Up to 10% travel required
- This position is located in Irving, TX
Mentor Texas LP (6182)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.