Founded in 1901, Riverside Community Hospital
is a 373 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1,900 employees, Riverside Community Hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. RCH houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. RCH is one of Riverside County's only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Centers of Excellence include the HeartCare Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, the Transplant Program and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Plant Operations Supervisor, performs all duties associated with operation, maintenance, installation and modification of all equipment and systems associated with the central power plant including, but not limited to, steam, heating, cooling, water, and ventilation systems.Qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- Los Angeles County 500 HP or Unlimited Steam Engineers License is preferred.
- EPA Type III or Universal Refrigerant Recovery Certification is preferred
- Valid and current CA drivers' license
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in plant engineering field.
- Previous health care facility experience preferred.
- Special Qualifications:
- Knowledge of theory and principles of operation of pressure and vacuum systems.
- Techniques of installation, operation and maintenance of equipment in steam plant including heating and cooling systems, and its associated electrical and pneumatic requirements.
- Understands blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Familiar with safety practices and procedures.
- Able to work independently.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good Communication skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom