PharMEDium, an AmerisourceBergen Company, is a growing compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Our growth now has encouraged our business to seek a Plant Financial Analyst reporting to Plant Controller.
- Serve as key financial support for Operational organization supporting the manufacturing and inventory controls within the facility.
- Collection and preparation of data needed for monthly financial reporting of variance tracker, scrap tend, center level expenses.
- Monitor/Audit scorecard data weekly - ensure compliance to inventory procedures including cycle counts, scrap, discards, and excess/obsolete inventory.
- Weekly review of all inventory report - review of all staging and quality hold locations for accuracy and movement of aging products.
- Management of reverse distribution process - reporting and trend review
- Review of daily center performance - production (open work orders), shipments(open customer orders), freight charges (manual express charges needed for shipments)
- Assist in management of month end inventory cut off
- Other projects and analysis as assigned
- Results Orientation - Demonstrate a bias toward action and problem resolution.
- Technical aptitude - Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into a meaningful analysis.
- Personal Leadership - Autonomously perform duties. Takes initiative on projects and comfortable communicating across all levels of the organization.
- Team Orientation - Become a key member of operations and finance teams. Demonstrates ability to create relationships across other PharMEDium functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- One to three years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Inventory management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel applications.
- Detail oriented, analytical, team player, good written and oral. communications and professional.