At Kellogg Company, we believe careers need room to grow. That's why we focus on creating an environment with the opportunities and training that can take you places.
Grow with us as a Plant Human Resources Manager in one of our state-of-the-art plant facilities. Lead with us as this opportunity enables you to leverage your experience, skills, and leadership abilities and foster growth in a world-class organization. You will lead the implementation and administration of all company-mandated HR policies/procedures as well as all legally-required, employment-related regulations for the entire facility.
We invite you to be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant HR Manager III at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing the annual Strategy and Plans for the plant's HR function as well as overseeing and amending the plant's annual HR budget
- Managing all labor relations activities including but not limited to contract administration/interpretation, contract negotiations and contingency planning, grievance handling and resolution, and direct communication with union leadership
- Directing management and supervision in the application of the labor and benefits agreements insuring compliance and maintaining positive labor relations
- Ensuring compliance and proper administration of the Workers' Compensation system in accordance with company policies and federal and state law
- Acting as a sponsor for change by training and leading the plant on the implementation and use of change management tools and resources
- Assisting supervisors and managers with their employee and labor relations issues and providing training and coaching to managers and supervisors on labor and employment laws and limitations
- Being responsible for leadership development at all levels of the organization and facilitates regular succession planning sessions
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or other business-related field
- Strong employee relations skills, problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organization and analytical capabilities
- Strong computer skills and intermediate experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results oriented
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree
- Professional HR certification
The position requires approximately 20% domestic travel.
Flexibility in working hours as the role will require shift and weekend work.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.