Lead with us as a Human Resource Plant Manager III in one of our state-of-the-are plant facilities that produces Cheez-Its! This opportunity will be responsible for leading HR work activities within the facility with heavy focus on Labor and Employee Relations, along with ensuring continuity of HR related operations. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as HR Manager III, Plant (KNA), Regional Plant (KNA) at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Serving as liaison between Global Business Services (GBS), Plant, and Kellogg North America (KNA) Supply Chain BU HRBP, along with being the Lead on-site HR Person, member of Plant Leadership Team and manage remaining HR Team
- Implementing HR and BU Strategy for Plant
- Providing leadership in Employee Relations & Labor Relations activities for Plants, including grievances, arbitration and contract negotiations
- Conducting people management responsibilities for Plant HR teams
- Responsible for Kellogg Work System (KWS) people pillar
- Communicating HR information using appropriate vehicles
- Responsible for manager and employee adoption of HR technology, service delivery model and programs. Redirects HR inquires to the most efficient and effective resource (technology, service center, etc.)
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in HR, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Substantial experience in delivering HR Services in a unionized environment, including experience managing a union contract (enforcing work rules, grievances, disciplines, bidding process, etc.)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree or International Equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Experience working in a multi-location, unionized environment
- Professional Association designations/certifications in Human Resources (e.g. SHRM or the international equivalent)
- General knowledge of food industry and manufacturing practices
- Occasional Travel
- Manufacturing Plant Environment
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: