Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the creation and maintenance of bridge master data by site and other (shared services) resources. As owner of the plant level data creation and maintenance processes this position is responsible for meeting the cycle time needs of the business and for achieving and maintaining a high level of master data quality. This position exists to ensure smooth business operations through prompt and accurate master data preparation. Specific Duties:
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Prepare and publish monthly data quality report in collaboration with plant Data Coordinators, to understand root cause and take corrective actions to avoid inconsistencies in data
- Evaluate business impact and lost opportunity due to poor data quality
- Coordinate creation, changes and deletion of master data taking into account the overall solution (IG flows, Organizational Structures, ...) and system scope (ECC, GMR) for all concerned domains (Mktg, CR, LO, MF, PU, QU, EP, CO, FI, etc.)
- Provide localized training for plant master data coordinators and other plant employees.
- Support new modules, releases and projects deployment by ensuring data creation or modifications in his plant.
- Apply processes while following broad guidelines set up by Core MD team relating to procedures, tools, roles, monitoring tools and dashboard for Life Cycle Management of information based on understanding of business requirements
- Work with business/ plant Data Coordinators to help establish common vocabulary and business descriptions of data. Resolve redundant or inconsistent terminology and inconsistent usage
- bridge / SAP experience.
- Operational experience in the domain.
- Experience in multiple business areas is helpful.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Management.
Major Capabilities :
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Rigorous and accurate.
- Listening, negotiating, and decision-making skills.
- Open minded and open to change.
- Communication and teaching oriented.
- Focused on results & achievements.
- Ability to cooperate and work in multicultural environment.
- Data Migration or Life cycle on Master Data is helpful.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.