Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
This position will be responsible to maintain up to date El Paso's master data. The scope of requirements includes creation, maintenance, and troubleshooting in SAP systems. It will also be responsible in implementing and monitoring procedures to ensure the inventory accuracy. It will lead the cycle counts program to identify and eliminate problems that affect the accuracy of inventory. The person in this role serves as a liaison between various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolve difficulties. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Verify and correct information in the current records that will migrate to SAP.
- Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to data and inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to understand, create, and maintain processes and/or data flows to ensure clean data in SAP in the future.
- Collect and extract data to generate Data and Business Reports.
- Work with Engineering Teams to process Change Orders
- Lead cycle count program; report its progress and results; identify processes to be monitored to achieve the desired inventory accuracy.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
- Ensures resources are best utilized to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
- Will be an active resource in the implementation of SAP.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Management.
- Inventory control process knowledge. (desired)
- Proven problem solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong analytical, numerical, math, statistics skills.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills are required.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.