Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. Engage with us as you collaborate with diverse people and perspectives. The passion and dedication our people put into their work is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great! Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Operations Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Serving as a member of Plant Management Leadership Team by holding the department accountable for adherence to plant direction and policy
- Establishing and ensuring achievement of all unit Key Performance Indicators while ensuring adherence to and continuous improvement for all area MCRS elements
- Participating in the business planning and budgeting process by developing short and long-term cost containment/reduction strategies
- Execution of projects within assigned area by monitoring project plans and status to ensure completion
- Ensuring raw materials are efficiently converted into finished goods for assigned area/shift
- Responsible for application of Lean tools
- Accountable for compliance with all Employee Safety, Food Safety and Sanitation policies and regulations
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed at Kellogg, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with significant managerial experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with leading and applying lean principles in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate in a union environment, promoting positive labor relations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Business Acumen - must have worked in 2-3 different Functional areas of a manufacturing organization (i.e., Logistics, Operations, Human Resources, Finance)
- Collaborative work style, able to partner with leaders of other functional areas and business partners to drive overall site performance in a manner that aligns with Kellogg Values
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- SAP experience
This is a 3rd shift role.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: