Grow with us as a Plant Operations Supervisor in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You will need to be detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. Engage with us as you collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives. Lead with us using flexible leadership and communication skills, as you will oversee the daily activity and development of our operators while innovating with us as you identify opportunities to more efficiently produce great food at a low cost. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and ensure we're meeting our standards for safety, food safety, quality, people development, service, and cost. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Operations Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Directing all activities for your assigned production lines on a shift in accordance with goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower and established procedures
- Coordinating and supporting Continuous Improvement activity through the facility
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments
- Identifying, developing and implementing best practices in safety and quality
- Providing direction and guidance to operators and their activities for assigned area/shift
- Using problem solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate operational issues
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BS/BA and significant related experience
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience participating in LEAN manufacturing events, managing LEAN project initiatives
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
2nd shift: 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Must be able to work on multiple shifts (including weekends) with some 12 hour days
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us: