Under direct supervision, prepares production releases. Provides a steady flow of work in a timely manner. To meet production and customer demands, maintains required records, and monitors progress of orders. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Communicates with Engineering and Purchasing on revision requests to current orders to identify lead time and cost impacts for changes required on orders.
- Communicates with Master Scheduler on a daily basis.
- Provide Customer Service with lead times on potential orders.
- Makes sure all units are scheduled to meet customer want date, factory capacity and scheduled within provided timeframes.
- Enter new orders into production schedules.
- Maintain orders within production schedules to accommodate customer requests to their orders.
- Coordinates with appropriate personnel in Materials, Stockroom, and Production to assure customer orders are schedule appropriately due to lead times of purchase parts and/or manufacturing restraints.
- Backs up/Assists Plant shipping coordinator with shipping orders as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience preferred. Degree Preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), and Mapics, as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
- Strong mechanical and analytical ability is needed as well as good communication skills.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the
future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected,
buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about
improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold
ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You
need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Opportunity & Non-Discrimination - Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by
law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and
non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law , EEO is the Law (supplement) , and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.