Grow with us as a Quality Supervisor at one of our state-of-the-art facilities! Reporting to the Quality & Food Safety Manager, you would be accountable for ensuring GMP Compliance for the facility. You would also be responsible for the processes and tracking of on hold product as well as the release or destruction processes associated with on hold product. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Quality Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Directing, planning, and implementing GMP compliance and training for the facility, working appropriately with any existing training roles in the organization
- Overseeing the "on hold" product program, including the status, release, and destruction of "on hold" product
- Administering and continually improving established food quality programs
- Being responsible for food quality accountability for all hours of operation
- Being responsible for ingredient analysis, foreign material and metal detector program compliance
- Being accountable for the Quality Assurance Review (QAR) process
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Quality, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and related work experience
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BS degree in biology, chemistry, food science or equivalent and frequently demonstrated experience in quality and food safety
- HAACP certification
- Experience writing HAACP plans and Allergen Control plans
- Experience in managing processes
- Food processing and packaging experience
- SQF Certification
- Experience working and/or supervising in a union environment
Plant operations are 24/7. This position requires a flexible schedule with some weekend hours.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us: