• Person must have good computer and communication skills, able to learn and utilize SAP or similar ERP Systems (inventory and production management system).
• Run inventory to order reports and build/bookloads.
• Confirm loads and adjust incomplete loads.
• Complete required plant 5s & Safety Audits.
• Process incoming shipments directing carrier drop, forklift driver to unload, and correct processing of incoming receipt.
• Participate in yearly physical inventory.
• Check in carriers and communicate safety requirements and pickup instructions to them.
• Ensure Proper Lot management; trailer to dock doors, empties and loaded trailers.
• Responsible for setup, booking, and execution of less than full truckloads
• Participate in High Performance Teams.
• Coordinate loads with forklift drivers, drop and live.
• Troubleshoot SAP record discrepancies, forward help ticket items to shipping supervisor.
• Responsible in supporting the shipping supervisor in ensuring the team is operating to their maximum performance by ensuring team members are working safely, following work practices, following operating & quality procedures, and coordinating with the team members for optimum efficiency.
• Must be able to work overtime to complete and lead department objectives.
• Actively participate in and may even lead continuous improvement projects and or cost saving initiatives.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a similar field + 2 years of experience.
• 5+ years of experience could be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Must have SAP or ERP experience.
• Booking loads or scheduling of transportation for the loads.
• Prior experience supporting a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred.
• Strong computer and communication skills required.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the
future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected,
buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about
improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold
ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You
need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Opportunity & Non-Discrimination - Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by
law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and
non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law , EEO is the Law (supplement) , and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.