Adecco is working with a client who is seeking a Plant Manager/Superintendent for their HVAC Plant in Jacksonville, TX. The Plant Manager/Superintendent manages and coordinates plant manufacturing operations, including the activities of production, maintenance, and shipping. This position ensures that all standards of safety, quality, delivery, and costs are met and is responsible for costs, methods, quality, and quantity of production.
Must be open to living in Jacksonville, TX for 6 months and then relocating to Las Vegas,NV.
Manages and coordinates plant manufacturing operations, including the activities of production, maintenance, and shipping. This position ensures that all standards of safety, quality, delivery, and costs are met and is responsible for costs, methods, quality, and quantity of production.
1. Ensures effective employee relations by providing employee coaching and development, documents / discusses performance reviews on a timely basis, and resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
2. Manages and directs support functions of maintenance program, shipping and receiving activities to assure standards are met.
3. Establishes, reviews, and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with products to specifications and operating or production problems and ensure that corrective action is taken.
4. Recommends for approval operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve quality.
5. Supports and executes all company initiatives, policy, and procedure.
6. Supports and uses management information system to assure and maintain accuracy and timeliness of information.
7. Collaborates with engineering and sales relative to modification of machines, equipment, and products in order to improve production cost and quality of products.
1) Participate with the Human Resources process.
2) Develops employees to be the best they can be.
3) Develops operating budget and cost controls.
1. Minimum of eight years experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Minimum four years experience in supervision
3. Computer literate.
4. Familiar with inventory and production scheduling.
5. Two years of advanced education in business or related field, or equivalent.
6. Must be able to perform physical demands such as lift, walk, reach, hold, control, stoop, crouch, climb and balance.
7. Demonstrated good communication skills.
8. Perform all other duties assigned by your supervisor.
9. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.