Grow your career as you coordinate several exciting training initiatives at Kellogg. We would like to invite you to join us as a Plant Training Resource. You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of several training programs in one of our state of the art manufacturing facilities. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Training Resource II at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Coordinating plant training events and updating and maintaining training documentation, records and reporting
- Assisting in design Training Strategy for Plants and DC's in relation to skill and competencies required
- Interfacing with Global Business Services (GBS), and liaising with Plant HR Staff and DC Staff as appropriate
- Designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs and materials
- Assisting in driving manager and employee engagement and adoption of HR technology, service delivery model and programs
- Working with outside vendors to facilitate employee training
- Monitoring qualification progression and maintaining progression records
- Creating and updating training programs and materials and driving the training and coaching of hourly Trainers
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED and experience in Business, Human Resources or related field and/or HR manufacturing experience along with substantial Training and Development experience
- Experience developing training programs/materials
- General knowledge of food industry and manufacturing practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field
- Effective performance skills (Communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, adaptation to change, etc.)
Flexible working hours
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: