Adecco is assisting a local leading plastics manufacturer recruiting for a current production and manufacturing jobs in Princeton, IN. This opportunity is long-term lasting at least 1yr and will begin ASAP. As an entry level production/ warehouse associate you will be working in a team environment inspecting and packaging lids in a manufacturing facility. Please continue reading to see if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Responsibilities for the Production -- Warehouse - Manufacturing job include:
- Must have experience pulling production orders for shipment
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate moving equipment such as hand dolly and pallet jacks
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration of production positions:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months experience working in a manufacturing environment, production or general labor
- Pre-employment background and drug screening
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, push, pull, bend, stoop, and stand during a 12 hour shift
The shift is 6 pm- 6am or 6 am - 6 pm. It is 12 hours in length and runs on a 2 days on 2 days off 3 days on rotation. This means alternating weekends and weekdays off!
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary long term opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Go to www.adeccousa.com or call (812) 475-1200 to be considered for this production job in Evansville, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.