Plastics Extrusion Process Technician-Cincinnati area
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1846929203
My client, a leader in Plastic Extrusion machinery, is seeking a Process Technician to be based out of the Corporate facility near Cincinnati, Ohio. This position will be responsible for providing plastic extrusion process support for sales, service and the customer and will report to Supervisor Process Engineer.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Willing to learn the entire extrusion system, screw design, processing temperatures, etc.
• Willingness to explore and learn new and existing extrusion process
• Coordinating customer lab trials internally and externally.
• Lead process technician in conducted customer trials and new product development validation testing.
• Perform lab testing of polymers i.e. melt rheometer testing
• Assist with new extrusion system development
Key requirements include:
- Prior experience with Extrusion Machinery
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Able to successfully pass all background checks
If you are ready to continue your career with a World Class organization then please Apply Now!