At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description: 3M is seeking a Plater for the Industrial Business Group located in Royersford, PA. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
Learn precision plating in a state of the art 3M Facility! This position is a Plating process, producing precision grinding wheels by electroplating nickel and abrasives. Primary Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Clean and prepare products, wearing the proper PPE
- Process nickel plating
- Inspect the parts prior to processing for identification, dents, nicks, grit, and metal
- Correctly fill out required data and tracking logs
- Required to maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Safely run and use required equipment
- Working a fixed 1st shift
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience
- Previous plating experience and/or working with chemicals
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand written instructions including work instructions, paperwork, and drawings
- Attention to detail
- Have sound judgement
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic math skills
: Royersford, PA Relocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Plater Opeartor position at 3M Royersford. Qualified applications may be considered when Plater openings occur at 3M Royersford for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.About 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.