This position will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing requirements aimed at implementing the MSWM platform strategy across brokerage, advisory, and banking functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide effective and timely solutions to serve the business needs of Financial Advisors, Client Service Associates and branch admin/management teams as well as the end client needs.
• Develop and maintain product plans that include the end state vision, strategic and tactical initiatives, usage patterns, competitive analysis, and field feedback with strengths and weaknesses for each platform/functional component.
• Manage projects from idea creation through deployment including identifying client need, designing and validating concepts, developing business cases, and managing to a budget.
• Develop comprehensive business requirements documentation and lead overall execution with Technology and Testing partners.
• Participate in requirements elaboration and design sessions with technology partners. And socialize requirements with stakeholders across the organization and escalate issues as needed.
• Liaise with Legal, Risk, and Compliance partners on topics related to risk mitigation, audit, and policies & procedures.
• Lead and influence cross-functional teams where there is no direct reporting chain.
• Develop and deliver effective presentations in support of analysis and findings.
• Develop communication and training plans working with Marketing & Training teams.
• Liaise with Program Owners, Technology, Operations, and external Suppliers/Vendors.
• Maintain a thorough broad-based knowledge of the MSWM platform.
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and detail orientation.
• Leadership skills to direct on-site and off-site resources.
• Resource allocation and budgeting.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to act as a bridge between Technology, Operations and Product areas.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the Financial Industry in a Business Analyst role developing financial software for Retail and/or Institutional clients.
• Enterprise project experience working on cross-functional teams.
• Experience working on projects involving Advisory and brokerage.
• Four year degree required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
• Series 7/66 licenses desired.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.