The Support Quality Administrator provides assistance to Support Experience Analyst to ensure consumer-related support issues are met. This includes input into service performance, training, and process development. Will work directly with external outsource partners to support process/procedures, identify improvement opportunities, and implement solutions by working in collaboration with the Support Experience Analyst. Primary activities include assessing agent's key performance trends, supporting training effectiveness through analysis, and implementation of industry best practices for handling customer requests.
This position is contracted through an external agency (Volt), but works onsite at Activision's Player Support department in El Segundo.
- Regularly perform real-time or post contact audits to assess agent performance in handling customer queries, reporting accuracy, and problem solving.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer contacts (via any channel), escalations, and other aspects of customer interaction. Regularly present results to Support Experience Analyst with ideas for process improvements.
- Participate in all new product introductions (NPI), service plans, and service readiness activities to ensure support staff is armed to provide the best possible player interactions.
- Participate in and assist regular quality monitoring calibration sessions with vendors to ensure quality performance.
- Analyze survey metrics and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain an understanding of Activision's past, current, and future library of titles and end-of-life (EOL) plans
- Manage or participate in special projects as assigned or required.
- Regularly write and deliver key findings of agent assessments.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Two years of work experience in customer service environment with outsourced vendors and familiarity with CS processes and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisive, team worker, assertive, inquisitive, learning mentality, flexible.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Destiny®.
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.