Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary:
Provides skilled work required to safely and reliably operate, service, clean and protect all systems relating to plumbing,fixtures,HVAC condensate drains and other duties required by manager.Ability to use and understand smart phones and work order systems. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs operations, maintenance, repair, service, cleaning, rebuilding sloan valves,wax rings,toilets,urinal repair,snaking drains etc.
- Monitors and logs information from meters, gauges, equipment controls, valve conditions.
- Performs assigned chemical tests of various water sources, documents results, and makes adjustments in accordance with assigned procedures.
- Monitors Energy Management and Control System for alarms and initiates corrective actions in accordance with assigned procedures.
- Handles telephone communications tactfully in accordance with assigned procedures and provides excellent customer service.
- Routinely documents in plant operations logbook compliance with assigned procedures noting the details including the date and times.
- Works effectively with others including subcontract personnel to perform specified work.
Qualifications: Minimum Education Required:
High School graduate or equivalent. Formal vocational education/training in operations and maintenance of boilers, chillers, turbines, generators or control systems is desired. Minimum Experience Required:
Four (4) years training/job experience operating and maintaining pumps, cooling towers, boilers, chillers, generators or control systems. Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required: Physical Standards:
Full range mobility outdoors, indoors and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps or ladders. Manual dexterity with power and hand tools. Visual acuity. Must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.