Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Description: Position Summary:
The PM Houseboat Cleaning Supervisor will oversee all cleaning operations of the Houseboat Dock. Duties will include working with all houseboat cleaning and dockhand staff monitoring payroll and scheduling. The Cleaning Supervisor will work closely with mechanics to ensure houseboat functionality and ensuring work orders are done and call backs taken care of. The House Boat Cleaning Services Supervisor will work with Director of Boat Rentals to build a positive work environment by setting high expectations for houseboat dock and holding employees accountable. Responsibilities will include: quality control of houseboats, daily pre-shift meetings, creating clean and safe working environments for employees and guests, and a strong focus on team leadership through positive re-enforcement and motivation. Essential Functions:
- Create weekly schedules for employees. Review weekly schedules; assist in labor control and staffing levels with Director and Boat Rental Manager.
Status and Scope:
- Ensure final quality control and approval on houseboat turns with highest of standards in the industry through daily processes and essential functions of the houseboat dock.
- Ensure laundry needs are met and there is always a sufficient amount of laundry on dock to supply houseboat needs.
- Responsible for submitting maintenance work orders & maintaining safe environment for guests and employees.
- Ensure team has all products needed to perform duties through ordering and utilizing resources.
- Responsible for completion of daily reports and paperwork ensuring proper operations.
- Weekly Payroll Forecast and keeping overtime to minimum.
- Work with other departments on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for coaching and writing up employees for corrective action.
- Must be flexible - willing to work a rotational schedule with rotational days off that may include weekends, holidays, and late n ights
- House Boat Cleaning Services Supervisor reports to the Director of Boat Rentals
- Must have strong organization and communication skills and be able to interact with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- House Boat Cleaning Services Supervisor should have an attention to detail focus and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Prior experience in the houseboat industry and hospitality or other related field or a combination of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
Equipment Used: NA Travel Requirements:
- Excellent communication, written and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with all company staff. Proven ability to lead by example and foster relationships.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and provide necessary documentation.
- Strong math skills; excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups of managers, employees, vendors and the general public.
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
Up to 50lbs.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.