PM Server - Part-Time
Company: Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posted: November 03, 2017
Reference ID: TUC000223
To provide an excellent dining experience for our guests in an efficient and professional manner, while upholding Miraval visions and values.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety codes and policies.
- Communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic attitude committed to a teamwork effort.
- Always use respect when speaking with you fellow associates.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all aspects of service standards and business process outlined in Miraval Training Manual.
- Follow specific job duties in opening/closing and side duties.
- Perform service standards within specific time frames.
- Be aware of guests in room and attentive to their needs.
- Have extensive knowledge of menus, prices and an ability to give a “flavorful” description.
- Assist guests in a professional manner, to the degree of which they feel satisfied at all times.
- Serve guests in whatever way possible to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
- Responsible for maintenance of table in assigned section.
- Must attend and participate in pre-shift meetings.
- Increase sales by using suggestive selling techniques.
- Inform managers of comments related to quality and service from guests, both positive and negative.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all items covered in the Miraval Employee Manual.
- Assume all duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.