What you will do
The primary role of the Customer Care Representative is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory. The representative will develop and execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of preventative maintenance contracts, higher revenue per customer and ensure greater customer satisfaction. How you will do it
What we look for
- Adhere to current Johnson Controls policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Manage all retention activities within an assigned service agreement customer base of $3M-$3.5M. Responsible for retention, customer satisfaction and growth within the customer base
- Deliver increased sales against an assigned quota.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the assigned customer base and develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers plus an intimate knowledge of each account (e.g. key decision makers, equipment, service contract, history, etc.).
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
- Report progress and metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
Who we are
- BA, BS or similar degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience with a similar product, service or industry
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly qualify opportunities
- High degree of self-discipline
- Independent, creative thinker
- Ability to sell intangible services
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.