Biosense Webster, Inc (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a PMO Coordinator to be located in Irwindale, California.
Hi-Tech meets Medical Devices at Biosense Webster! If you want to work with brilliant people in a fast paced environment, help make a huge difference in patient's lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster is the place for you! Our vision and mission are clear - be #1 in rhythm solutions globally and cure AF (Atrial Fibrillation), the most common heart arrhythmia. Our products are used by prominent physicians around the world and help improve thousands of patient's lives. Simply put, we are a highly innovative entrepreneurial company with a truly global and diverse culture, backed with the support structure of the Johnson & Johnson Corporation - quite a winning combination! Our commitment to quality and our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones as a company.
The Project Management Office (PMO) Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Sr. Director in executing the migration and change management plan for the Irvine campus. The PMO Coordinator will manage the day to day operations of the project. This requires maintaining and updating campus headcount and master plan project files so that the information used is accurate and timely. The PMO coordinator will use data and good judgment to make decisions that support developing the Irvine campus into a world class medical device facility. In addition, the PMO Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating meetings with internal and external teammates, collecting information required to shape decisions and manage the project master plan to ensure effective and efficient moves. The PMO Coordinator must have strong projection management skills so that tasks are completed, reports generated and communication is developed to ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget.
The Project Management Coordinator will also assist the CSS COMMS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS LEADER. The duties will include managing internal engagement activities including Shark Tank, Innovation Summit, Town Halls, CSR campaigns, Appreciation Lunches etc,
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Manage and implement Workplace Innovation in all six buildings in Irvine.
- Coordinate all aspects of the campus migration plan to ensure that the campus is used effectively and efficiently in the administrative and technical spaces.
- Coordinate campus moves with business leaders to ensure that the moves are positive and with limited disruption to the business.
- Work with the communication team to create effective communication tools to keep the campus informed on progress and next steps.
- Work as a team with internal and external partners to keep the project on time and on budget.
- Work with the Sr. Director of the PMO to execute programs to improve the business and create a positive business culture. ( examples: Shark Tank, Innovation Summit, Change Champions, Culture Team, Operation Smile and Town Halls)
- Assist new hires with campus seat allocation, IT setup, conference room booking, locker assignment, upcoming events and overall layout of the campus.
- Manage internal engagement events (Shark Tank, Innovation Summit, Town Halls etc)
Responsible for working with IT, Facilities, EHS&S, WWETO and other JNJ entities to create an effective and efficient move for employees on campus.
- Responsible for the coordination of weekly team meetings so that all parties are informed and plans are created and tracked.
- Responsible for managing all interaction with internal departments and external contractors to support the construction, branding and completion of the project.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for event management, logistics, communications etc related to all events
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
The PMO coordinator role will have frequent interactions with external partners. These interactions will include working with the general contractor and sub-contractors that support the construction of the Irvine Campus. .Primary Location
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.