At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a PMO Lead - US Deployments for the Business Transformation Group located in Maplewood, MN. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of PMO Lead - US Deployments
will integrate into the US Polaris Deployment Team and work across groups to guide local teams on project deliverables while leading key project activities to ensure complete, quality execution in alignment with Global PMO standards.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with US BG / Corp. Staff PMO Leads to consolidate status and escalate issues as appropriate
- Maintain the US deployment project plan, track progress for Polaris deployment activities and follow-up with country teams as required
- Assist with country on-boarding / off-boarding for local Polaris team members
- Synchronize country resource plans with project roster
- Lead local country progress review meetings with US BG / Crop. Staff project leadership
- Manage local country logistics required for project activities (rooms, equipment and other considerations)
- Manage country specific risk and issue process & follow-up on key issues
- Provide input on progress to leadership as needed to support decision making
- Work with the US Cutover lead to assist with planning Business Cutover tasks to be included in the Functional Cutover plan.
- Work with local test lead to support PIT and UAT activities, especially in alignment with Tier meetings
- Deliver weekly country status report & 4-blocker
- Support local country project leadership across functions and streams
- Support Data deployment activities by working with local country data lead as needed
- Provide instructions / information to travelers and coordinate with local vendors for large project activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of Project Management Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with regulated systems or environments, subject to compliance controls (SOX, FDA, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting global SAP projects
- Strong organizational skills including ability to deal with ambiguity and ability to breakdown complex work
- Experience with 3M businesses and business processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and team collaboration skills
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25%
Relocation Benefits: Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.