Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
.Project Manager Intern
Looking for a career path that combines technical savvy with business perspective? This position is for an Intern Project Manager within our Consumer business unit PMO team. Consumer Onboarding team
is the key driver of Net New Actives for PayPal, the products developed will focus on enriching Customer Onboarding experience. This role will provide candidates an excellent opportunity to be drive programs across cross functional teams within PayPal to deliver products which will delight our customers. Learning Opportunities and your impact -
You should be -
- Learn suite of PayPal Consumer products
- Program management methodology and best practices
- Engage and drive Software development life cycle (SDLC) adopting agile principles
- Drive key project(s) from initiation through delivery
- Manage dependencies, issues, risks, and potential roadblocks to successfully meet project goals
- Drive Venmo's integration into PayPal's ecosystem
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized with the ability to lead multiple efforts simultaneously
- Strong in leadership skills with ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders to influence designed outcomes
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Team player with ability to successfully deliver project goals
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience using issue tracking tools to effectively manage project delivery (i.e. Microsoft Project, Jira, Rally)
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.