We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment. What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
The PMO Subcontracts Coordinator is responsible for:
- the performance of relatively small technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Directing and supervising all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities
- Managing the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives
- acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposal.
- all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects
- taking projects from original concept through final implementation
- interfacing with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defining project scope and objectives
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Conducting project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Managing the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Providing technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Recommending and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
The candidate selected for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a United States-DoD Secret clearance.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.