Ethicon, Inc., a surgical care company within the Medical Devices sector of Johnson and Johnson, is recruiting for a PMx Manager Global Marketing located in Somerville, NJ. This position will require up to 25% domestic travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments (Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare) which are comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories.
Having made significant contributions to surgery for more than a century, the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies are in the business of reaching more patients and restoring more lives. The group represents the most comprehensive surgical technology and specialty solutions business in the world, offering an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities directed at advancing patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The PMx Manager Global Marketing will:
- Be responsible for working directly with J&J Medical Device Product Line Owners (PLO’s), Portfolio stakeholders and Project Managers (PMs) to aid in the adoption of PMx within the Global Marketing Product Line
- Manage the PMx IT Project Management portfolio
- Assist in the creation of projects in the PMx system, along with the development and ongoing tracking of project scope, schedule, financials, resources, risks/issues & change requests, through a 90 day process. Provide MS Project, Project Server, Office 365, Tableau, SharePoint, & Project Management training (in a one-on-one or group forum), providing monitoring and support. This role is global in nature, and will rely on collecting feedback from end-users to allow the PMx tool to deliver more business impact.
- Serve as the first level of support for any PMx-related issues to resolve within Global Marketing Product Line, providing a more timely resolution of potential challenges.
- This position will report directly to the Global Marketing Product Line Owner (PLO) and indirect to the core PMx Project Office within Medical Devices.
- Support the tracking of regional program/project activities and spend and to provide status reports to the Project Office & executive IT and business leadership.
- Support global initiatives which span across regions in order to drive consistent use of the PMx toolset delivering more value to the business and visibility to stakeholders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: % of Time
• Provide planning within the Global Marketing Product Line across regions on standard PMx processes and tools, and reporting on such PL program activities including project scope, schedules, budgets, resources, risks/issues, and changes. 50%
• Facilitate key trainings in one-on-one and group forums to increase awareness and consistent use of Project Management toolset – this may include PMx, Tableau, Agile, A2, rRDM, Instantis and others identified to enhance the effectiveness of PMs 20%
• Participate in weekly/bi-weekly status updates to discuss the progress and challenges related to the PMx rollout 5%
• Support the Medical Devices Global Marketing Product Line through its 90 day process, engaging the right stakeholders and alignment of project goals with our Shared Service groups 15%
• Manage the up-front building and loading of Project Plan, financials, scope & risks/issues to the PMx toolset and collaborating with the MD Portfolio BPPM group 10%Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 7 years of related business experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years of project/program management experience is required
• Experiencing project managing complex IT projects in a regulated environment is preferred
• Understanding of creating and presenting data analytics is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and management skills are preferred
• End-User training background is preferred
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• Experience managing Agile projects is preferred
• Advanced Experience with Microsoft Project/Project Server is required
• Office 365, Tableau, and SharePoint are preferredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function
IT Project ManagementRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.