Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a women¿s fashion client in their search for PO Coordinators for Part-Time (25 hours/week) and Full-Time (40 hours/week) hours! Both positions are ongoing freelance and are located in NYC.
The PO Coordinator will be responsible for PO management and report running as well as ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable with data entry and has strong Excel skills.
- Create and maintain purchase orders for a given product category
- Work with cross-functional partners to validate and collect accurate information for purchase order creation and maintenance
- Update necessary details, such as attributes and color numbers, in the Assortment Sheet to ensure proper coding by department
- Update and maintain accurate purchase order numbers in the Assortment Sheet
- Review updated costing on purchase orders with manager
- Serves as point of contact for Merchant on all purchase order information and details
- Run weekly team reports and distribute to the team in time for Monday meetings
- Sample management and organization
- Preparing for product review meetings
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Ability to learn planning software quickly (i.e. SAP, JDA)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel formulas- vlookups, pivot tables)
- Experience in data entry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.