- The Warehouse / Point of Sales (POS) Clerk is responsible for the coordinating, ordering, tracking, and assuring delivery of POS, Racks, Merchandisers, and coupons to sales centers within the BU.
- Assuring accuracy and on-time payments of invoices.
- Maintain on-hand inventory levels of standard graphic POS and coordinate transfer (physical and financial) to sales centers as needed.
- Assist the BU POS Specialist as required.
- Receive requests for generic and local POS and rack orders.
- Receive POS, racks and coupons in facility and secure appropriately and according to internal audit standards.
- Alert requestors of receipt of their order.
- Coordinate area-wide POS, rack, merchandiser, etc. orders to minimize freight costs.
- In the event branches are sent POS that was paid for by another branch, track what is sent between branches on Journal Entry form. Send to Finance personnel monthly the Friday prior to close.
- For centrally received orders, coordinate placement of POS or racks on outgoing trucks and enclose 'packing slip' of what is sent to branches.
- Forward email to recipients alerting them to impending delivery.
- For centrally received orders, ensure branches are shipped inter-division POS orders (coordinate with shipping) and follow up with branches accordingly.
- Receive and process manual invoices.
- Follow up with vendors on invoice discrepancies and outstanding invoices.
- Track distribution of POS by Sales Route (where applicable).
- Produce monthly inventory report.
- Monitor on-hand inventory levels and ensure minimum levels of generic POS is maintained.
- Maintain POS Workstation
- Other projects as assigned by POS Specialist.
- Associates degree in business related major preferred.
- Two to five years work experience in sales execution or purchasing required; familiarity with Sales Centers and/or Division operations a plus.
- Familiarity with beverage industry operations a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.