Johnson & Johnson Global Polices and Training Team within the Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCC&P) Department is recruiting for a 6-month assignment as the Policy, Training Strategy and Operations Lead to be located in New Brunswick or Titusville, New Jersey or other potential NJ and PA sites.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
• Support the harmonization of global, cross sector HCC&P policies & procedures
• Identify opportunities to simplify, streamline and leverage existing resources
• Operationalize policy & training strategic initiatives to drive quality, improve delivery and impact cost effectiveness
• Support the implementation of policy & training priorities including execution of the diagnostic, creation of the implementation plan and execution of the transformation projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
• Ensure a complete inventory of cross sector policies and procedures related to HCC&P
• Partner closely with key stakeholders across functions (HCC&P, Legal, Finance, HR, etc.) to provide recommendations for harmonization of global, cross-sector policies
• Establish governance, practices, programs to simplify and streamline priorities, deliverables and existing resources across the Global Policies, Procedures and Training HCC&P function
• Identify and differentiate resources/tools to be globalized vs. regionalized
• Develop and prioritize, in collaboration with HCC&P leadership team and key stakeholders, portfolio of programs to address needs for global and regional projects
• Ensure milestones are met with targeted deployment dates. Identify barriers/obstacles and work or escalate with appropriate leaders to address needs
• Integrate portfolio management, including delivery and deployment across the HCC&P function in partnership with identified business priorities
• Define and lead communication and training plan
• Ensure standard HCC&P processes and norms are used across sites and facilitate communication throughout HCC&PQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Preferably with a degree in business or human resource management or a related field. MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years project/program management experience is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of people management/leading teams is required.
• Knowledge of project or program management tools and methodologies is required. Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
• Business case development experience is preferred.
• Global experience is preferred.
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills is required.
• Demonstrated success in influencing decision-making, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership in a matrixed environment is required.
• In-depth knowledge in HCCP standards, policies and procedures is required.
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment is required.
• Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required. Experience driving strategic change to meet changing business needs is required. Change management certification is preferred.
• Detail oriented, excellent organization, prioritization and time management, written, verbal communications skills with peers, business partners & senior management are required.
• Strong blend of both strategic and tactical approaches to business objectives, and ability to drive results through credibility, influence and leadership by example is required.
• This position may require up to 10% travel domestically depending on business needs.
• This is a 6-month assignment for Global HCC&P Policies, Procedures, & Training.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function
Health Care ComplianceRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.