Assists the work unit production process through polishing of product
- Basic understanding of polishing process and procedures
- Ability to follow directions given by the Supervisor
- Keeps track of parts
- Maintains a safe and organized work area and displays concern for maintaining equipment (manipulator, furnaces, etc.)
- Follows all company policies and safety procedures
- Ensures that the parts being worked on are of the highest quality
- High School or GED
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.