Location: Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 23, 2016
Reference ID: 734476744
A local leading organization located in Saxonburg, PA is currently seeking a Polishing Technician for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. The Polishing Technician is responsible for grinding and polishing items to the specified tolerances. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Polishing Technician include but are not limited to the following:
• Operating grinding/lapping machines, multi-head diamond polishing machines, interferometer surface figure equipment and numerous hand held thickness and surface test tooling.
• Manufacturing quality, maintaining production schedules, adhering to procedures, training new technicians, communicating and maintaining proper documentation.
• Maintains process equipment to assure normal operations and quality control.
• Works with Quality Assurance to verify testing results.
• Understands and meets daily production requirements.
• Attends daily shift change meeting to communicate events and issues.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High visual demand and exceptional concentration skills required.
• Good multi-tasking skills, working knowledge and experience in quality principles.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be both team-oriented and self-motivated. Able to achieve results independently or working with others.
• Handle special assignments promptly and professionally.
Work schedule is Monday - Friday.
Pay for this position is $11.00 - $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Referral Bonus
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled