Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for assisting sales management in advertising sales materials, processing contracts and creation of sales proposals for political and sports paid media categories. Collaborates with sales managers on the creation of presentations, and packages to support regional market teams. Provides specialized support functions working in multiple internal systems that align with client specific needs. Works alongside multiple departmental teams: operations, finance, marketing and research.
- Supports the selling of paid media advertising to direct and national clients in the categories of political and sports categories.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to provide client specific needs to determine
the best multi-screen advertising solution for targeted audiences and available
- Collaborates with sales management in developing customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with local and national Account Executives to maintain strategic client
relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up
on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; PowerPoint, Excel
- Generally requires minimum 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer