We are looking for someone who has custodial, janitorial, or housekeeping to become a Porter. We are looking for an individual who can pick up information quickly and follow directions well. They should be able to work independently with little supervision needed. They also need to meet our dress code policy which includes no visible tattoos.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• General cleaning - sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning windows, wiping down counters and tables, refrigerator cleaning (twice a month), trash removal, etc...
•Clean up after demos and customer lunch and learns
• Restocking break room supplies
• Light lifting
• Change light bulbs and air filters when needed
• Clean restrooms on all three floor
• Take care of toilet/urinal overflows
• Have the knowledge to asses malfunctions of restrooms and determine if a plumber or electrician should be called
• Maintenance/clean up outside of the building by visually inspecting sprinkler system for proper function, picking up debris and trash that may be in the parking lot or bushes. Maintain the dumpster area ensuring that proper trash is in the dumpster, boxes are broken down
•Valid Driver's License required
•Clean driving record required
•Must have working mobile phone
•Must pass background check and drug screen
•Must be self-starter and work well independently
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. The position will also require usage of stairs and elevators.
Some of the work may require the usage of PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Marketing Specialist job in Houston, TX or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.