Morgan Stanley ("MS") is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments-Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, and Asset Management. Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services.
The Digital team drives and defines the online and mobile customer experience for Morgan Stanley clients and advisors. As a key part of the Digital team, the Portfolio Analysis Product Manager is responsible for the client experience on Morgan Stanley Online / Mobile channels as it related to account information and analytics.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the project portfolio for account information and analysis for all client platforms
• Lead cross functional teams to design and develop new products, develop new features and enhancements as well as maintain existing features/functionality as it relates to account information.
• Develop Business Requirement Documents for Online and Mobile platforms and work closely with Technology and Operations to oversee project implementation
• Manage the client experience portfolio as it relates to account information including enhancement prioritization
• Collaborate with business partners across the organization to integrate external products into the client channels.
• Continuously review metrics and user feedback to identify opportunities to improve the product
• Keep abreast of industry standards and communicate upcoming changes which have a client impact
• Conduct analysis against existing functionality/dependencies and ensure buy-in from all appropriate groups
• Work in partnership with the technology team to develop appropriate solutions, keeping in mind any dependencies and end to end process impacts
• Perform Service Center and, when necessary, branch training for enhancements
• Report on trends, project status, issues, trading statistics and other items as defined by management
• Drive and deliver Morgan Stanley's strategy and vision
• Product/Project management skills
• 4-5 years with online and/or mobile product management
• Demonstrable track-record of successfully delivering new digital products across the entire product lifecycle - from concept to launch.
• Experience leading product initiatives involving multiple systems and processes, working through technical, operational, legal and business issues.
• Thought-leader - strong familiarity with industry trends and best practices, and a perspective on how to advance the current state-of-play.
• Highly organized; detail oriented and can act as an advocate for the client and advisors
• Keen intellect - ability to gather, analyze and synthesize a significant amount of information, and turn it into a compelling product vision.
• Ability to independently drive projects to completion and ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field is required.
• Strong MicroSoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Familiarity with JIRA, JIVE, Sharepoint, HP ALM
Role requires approximately 20% travel for corporate and sponsored events
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.