Basic and Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in either energy management, client/project management, high-end professional services business development/delivery
- Provide single point of contact and cross-organization coordination of internal and external energy program activities for Retail, Commercial, and Industrial clients' real estate portfolio.
- Manage team activities and provide directional guidance for client's energy management program. Maintain necessary staffing and Accenture support functions to execute core functions within energy management program.
- Key program enablers under management include:
- Data/analytics/reporting, regulated rate optimization, deregulated procurement initiatives, store outlier identification and performance targeting, energy optimization initiatives including capital related projects, and support of maintenance strategies relating to energy assets.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.